A mini peanut butter- banana loaf with a hint of pumpkin. Great for the breakfast on the go or afternoon snack!
Makes 6 mini loaves or large muffins.
125 calories per loaf
- 1 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbls PB2 dry
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 cup egg whites (or 2 egg whites)
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375'
- Lightly grease tin
- Mix all dry ingredients, set aside
- Mix all liquid ingredients
- Add liquid to dry mixture and stir
- Divide evenly into pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- I sprinkled brown sugar at very end
- Let cool before serving (I say these, but I ate one before I could even take the pictures)