A quick and easy dinner post idea, bringing back the kelp noodles! This will make the fifth recipe using these lovely noodles (Kelp Noodle Recipes). The options are endless! As long as you always stock your house with kelp noodles, PB2 (or peanut butter), some sweet chili sauce and some vegetables, there shouldn't ever be an excuse to not have a great dinner!
- 1 bag kelp noodles
- 2 red peppers
- 1 package medium firm tofu
- 1 cauliflower head, medium
- 6 tbls PB2
- 2 tbls sweet chili asian sauce
- red pepper chili flakes
This dish made 3 large servings (300 calories per serving)
- Rinse your kelp noodles under hot water.
- I use scissors to cut my noodles up as I have never mastered the art of eating noodles with a spoon and doing that twirly thing with a fork.
- Stir fy your peppers, tofu and cauliflower in a wok on medium heat
- Add in kelp noodles
- Mix together PB2 and sweet chili asian sauce and heat with stirfry
- Serve and enjoy (add red pepper flakes to taste)