It can't get any easier than this. It has only three ingredients. It takes 50 seconds in the microwave. It is LOADED with 20+ grams of protein and has only 150 calories (not including toppings). If you are looking for ways to use your protein powder, looking for a healthy treat or are like me and like to have a snack before bed so you can work out in the am, this is a great option. I eat at least four of these a week.
- 1 scoop protein powder (whey protein works and quest is by far my favorite for this!)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup almond milk or water
- 1 tbls cocoa powder
- Anything else you want to drizzle on top, pb2, cereal, berries etc
- Mix baking powder, protein powder and almond milk. Add in your sweetener, cocoa powder or cinnamon.
- Stir until its all mixed. It should be quite thick, peanut butter like consistency
- Microwave for around 30-50 seconds. Watch carefully. The timing will be different for all protein powders. It also depends on how cake like you want it versus pudding like. Perfection is when you can get it to be like a cake with soft in the middle.
My favorite is peanut butter quest powder.....
Options from here. Top with 2 tbls of PB2 or peanut butter and drizzle on top
Or put in freezer for 15-20 minutes and let it cool down. The peanut butter on top gets all hard. Its delicious. And freezing it makes it more like a "brownie consistency" then a soft pudding.
Food porn. The end.