10 minutes to make.
Quickest easiest appetizer out there.
Ok, one caveat, you better have some good knife skills to create the little watermelon boxes.
- Goat cheese/feta blend
- Olives - nice black italian ones are great!
- Balsamic glaze
- In a bowl mix together the cheese, chopped olives, chopped basil
- Ok, cutting the watermelon. You want to get to the center as best as you can as the center has the least amount of seeds. Once you create your desired square piece, then use a melon ball to scoop out a hole big enough to hold the cheese olive mixture.
- Google how to cut a watermelon into cubes if your still confused. Lots of good youtube videos out there
- Then dry the watermelon for a little bit by setting on some paper towels.
- Scoop in your mixture
- Top with some baslasmic glaze
- Done - could it get any easier?